- This event has passed.
Saturday Skyline Ride-With President/Title Sponsor
October 8 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
My schedule is a little chaotic, luckily the other ride leaders have been happy to accommodate my schedule. So I’m leading another Saturday Ride and I hope many of you will join! Last time we had 11 riders, and 6 were in team kit, which was super fun. 🙂
As promised, this ride has more climbing. Including hwy 9, Mt Eden, and Pierce, in that order. How? By heading across Skyline to 84, then back via Portola Valley.
Almost 60 miles and almost 5500 feet of climbing. 🙂
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! -Ben
- top of 9
- top of 84 before descending
- bottom of 84 just after turn on Portola Valley
- After Page Mill at top of Arastradero
- Just before turning onto Foothill
- top of Mt Eden
- top of Pierce
- at the light to turn right onto 9 to head back in