What: LGBRC Sunday Ride
When and Where: Meet 9am at Starbucks 654 Fremont Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
Route: Return to StarBucks. We are usually back right on 12 noon.
Group Event Info:-https://www.strava.com/clubs/265/group_events/990341?new=true
RIDE ETIQUETTE: https://lgbrc.org/ride_protocol.html
• Introduce yourself to new riders. If you’re a new rider, introduce yourself at the start of the ride.
• Roll out from the start/regroups gently so everyone has a chance to warm up and get going.
• Use hand signals and call out turns, stops and road obstructions. Repeat the message through the group.
• Mechanicals: relay the message to the front. Help out the victim. Wait for the victim at the next regroup.
• Ride paceline / 2×2 on the flats. Ride leader will initiate rotating paceline when the group desires.
• Follow behind the wheel in front to avoid the bunch spilling over the road.
• Don’t ride on the sidewalk at Peet’s
• If you leave a ride early, notify someone so the group doesn’t think they lost you